Tech Blog
Technlogy
Scholarships
Job
Home
NPR
NPR News: A.I. Produced 'Portrait' Will Go Up For Auction At Christie's
NPR News: A.I. Produced 'Portrait' Will Go Up For Auction At Christie's
viral
October 23, 2018
A.I. Produced 'Portrait' Will Go Up For Auction At Christie's
The print, called Edmond de Belamy, is a blurry depiction of what could be a "a man of the church" floating within a gilt frame. In place of the artist's signature is a math equation.
Post a Comment
0 Comments
Popular Posts
NPR News: Some states rolling back worker heat protections
July 03, 2026
NPR News: Reflections on America's 250th birthday
July 03, 2026
STEM Sante Fe: Expanding Your Horizons Conference
October 23, 2018
China Opens Giant Bridge Linking Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland
October 23, 2018
Fox Network Is Replacing Chief With Charlie Collier of AMC
October 20, 2018
NPR News: Athlete Elnaz Rekabi, who competed without a hijab, returns to Iran
October 18, 2022
0 Comments